You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
The Lithuanian District Heating Association (LDHA) is a voluntary public organization established on 24 February 1998. LDHA represents the interests and rights of the Lithuanian District Heat utilities, organisations and others associated energy structures in the DH sector.
The Association is comprised of 46 members, 37 of the total membership comprise DH companies, which produce and supply around 99 % of the total heat through the DH network in the Republic of Lithuania, and 9 companies whose activities are closely linked to the heat sector.
Main activities of LDHA:
- To represent the rights of the members, defend their interests in state, public and international organization
- To form and coordinate groups of specialist for preparation of legal and technical acts regarding development and management of DH sector.
- To provide all the necessary, legal and technical consultancy, the information on new technologies, business and managements subjects to the members;
- To arrange seminars, conferences, exhibitions.
- To establish and develop economical-technical links with international organizations and foreign partners.
- To carry all the other activities regarding promotion and development of DH/CHP in Lithuania.
The Association activities are based upon total publicity (with regard to its members), equality of members, democratic forms of management.